September 2003 - September 2005
Directed diverse projects for the credit-decisioning platform, overseeing teams ranging in size from 25 to as many as 100 members.
- Led the complex decisioning platform upgrade of the engine, which required executing over 1,000 Oracle database changes, without incident and delivered project on time and under budget; the upgrade was a single rollout of 6 releases
- Instituted diverse process to accommodate Agile development methodology within CaptitalOne’s PMO.
- Facilitated marketing planning and decision-making by developing a mission-critical mechanism that leveraged internal credit information.
- Provided leadership to a Data Warehousing Lead, who saw the need for a scalable solution and suggested the acquisition and implementation of a $10 million Teradata platform for credit data warehousing, which was accepted wholly by management.
- Standardized project planning for all credit-decisioning projects, while ensuring full compliance
- Worked with division’s quality team to create a quality assurance plan that incorporated the concept of test-case prioritization based on estimation of risk for an undetected defect.
- COTS – Fair Isaac Credit Decisioning