September 2005 - April 2006
Spearheaded strategy and execution for the electronic mortgage documentation project, which provided a uniform process for the different mortgage units acquired by SunTrust. Supervised a vendor and up to 15 direct reports. Oversaw all facets of the project from management of schedules, budgets, and tasks to issue escalation. Managed requirements and maintained PMO compliance.
- Restored project, which was originally over 6 months late, and delivered the re-negotiated project on time and under budget; reduced antagonism and built cohesive teams to facilitate the effort.
- Managed performance test team, including consultation on Load Runner test design issues
- Worked with Vendor to steam-line unit and system testing process
- Introduced numerous processes in regards to documentation, implementation, issue tracking and rollout, all of which were accepted and adopted.
- Encouraged the team to leverage offshore resources for SunTrust mainframe COBOL modifications, the first team in the company to do so.
- Collaborated with executive management to divide project into strategic phases.